Bad Credit Loans is an online loan marketplace for people who have bad credit and need loans. They provide student loans, personal loans, business loans, home loans and debt consolidation loans.
Getting a personal loan would be only for emergency, last resort circumstances. Right? If you need to make more money, then check out our training on how to make more money.
Bad Credit Loans Review
Name: Bad Credit Loans
Description: BadCreditLoans.com is a loan aggregator that connects borrowers with lenders willing to loan money to individuals with fair or poor credit. Loans offered on this platform don’t offer the lowest rates or the best terms.
Offer price: 0.0
Author: I Love Making Money Reviews
Do You Recommend Bad Credit Loans
While they have a poor rating from the BBB, they do make it easy to apply and find loans. They also have a ton of training on their website that makes it easy to make a financial decision and options are available 24/7.
Easy to Use - 10/10
Value for Price - 7/10
Customer Support - 10/10
Variety of Features - 7/10
- Free To Use
- Lower Interest Rate
- Many Lenders to Choose
- Improves Credit Score
- Choose Your Terms
- Small Loan Amounts
- Fees and Penalties
- Poor BBB Rating
How Bad Credit Loans Work
Bad Credit Loans is a marketplace for lenders. You simply fill out the online request form and it connects you with the lender. Each lender will walk you through the basic questions like:
- Amount of Loan You Need
- Bad to Good Credit
- Reason for Loan
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Active Military
- Social Security Number
- Employment Information
- Gross Income
- Bank Information
Then, Bad Credit Loans connects you with companies that can give you the loan. Once you submit your application, then you'll be able to review and accept the loan terms, including payment amount, interest term and length of time.
Requirements to submit a loan request:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide proof of citizenship, such as a Social Security number, or legal residency.
- Have a regular income, either from full-time employment, self-employment, or disability or Social Security benefits.
- Have a checking account in your name.
- Provide work and home telephone numbers.
- Provide a valid email address.
Features Of Bad Credit Loans
- Apply One Time: When you submit an application one time, it goes out to multiple lenders. That means you apply to multiple lenders with a single loan application and you select the best loan that fits your needs.
- Interest Rates And Fees: Interest rates and fees are set by the individual lenders in the BadCreditLoans.com lender network. But the website indicates an interest rate range of between 5.99% and 35.99% APR.
- Customer Support: Customer contact with BadCreditLoans.com is available by both phone and email. Once you make an application for a personal loan, you’ll be in contact with the lender you selected.
- Saves Time: Comparison shopping in one place saves you time from jumping from lender to lender to compare terms.
Based on our experience and the customer feedback we recommend Bad Credit Loans. If you're looking for a budgeting strategy, then check out the 50/30/20 budget strategy. If you're looking to save $50,000, click here to follow how we saved $50,000 in less than 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions About Bad Credit Loans Service
BadCreditLoans.com is a loan aggregator that connects borrowers with lenders willing to loan money to individuals with fair or poor credit. Loans offered on this platform don’t offer the lowest rates or the best terms.
BadCreditLoans works with reputable lenders, and you select the loan that best suits your needs based on interest rate, length of time and payment amount.
No. There are some questions that may rule you out getting a loan with us, but once they receive your application they will match you up with a qualified lender. They may still reach out to you with additional questions.
Personal loans and other types of loans should not be considered a long term financial solution. They are means to provide short term financing to solve immediate financial needs. Lenders and third party providers may perform a credit check with one or more credit agencies. These credit checks can have an impact on your credit score.
Borrow $2,000 for 12 months with a 19.9% representative APR and a monthly repayment of $183.63. Total repayment will be $2,203.56.
Make sure you bookmark this page as I’ll be updating it as often as I can to keep you informed on latest updates about Bad Credit Loans.
Alternative Loan Companies Similar to Bad Credit Loans
Getting a loan is becoming easier with the increased number of lenders and lending marketplaces. Here are a few companies that we have worked with:
- Super Money
- Above Loans
- Consumer Credit Card Relief
- Personal Loans
- Echo Credit
- Bad Credit Loans
- Check City Loans
If you know anyone looking for a loan, please share this page with them. We are a group of freelancers who rely on word of mouth and people sharing this page to get noticed in this competitive space.