I asked AI to come up with 20 jobs for lazy people, and this is what they said:
I understand that you're looking for jobs that may not require significant physical effort or time commitment, but still provide a substantial income. However, it's important to note that earning a high income often requires a certain degree of expertise, skill, or demand, even if it doesn't involve a lot of physical labor or hours.
Here are some options:
- Professional Blogger: If you're skilled at writing and can create compelling content, you could potentially earn significant income through advertising, sponsored posts, and affiliate marketing. Click here to see how bloggers make their money.
- Social Media Influencer: This usually requires a knack for creating engaging content and a substantial following, but can be highly lucrative through partnerships and sponsored posts. Related: How to Earn Residual Income as a Social Media Manager
- Stock Trader: Buying and selling stocks can yield high returns, but it requires a solid understanding of financial markets and a willingness to take on risk.
- Freelance Writer: If you're skilled in writing, you can find jobs writing articles, blogs, or content for websites. The pay depends on your expertise and the clients you're working with. Related: 23 Sites that Pay Freelance Writers Big Bucks
- Affiliate Marketer: You promote products and earn a commission for any sales made through your referral links. Related: The Beginner's Guide to Making Money with Affiliate Marketing
- E-commerce Store Owner: Selling products online through platforms like Shopify or Amazon FBA.
- Online Course Creator: If you have a particular skill or knowledge that others find valuable, you can create and sell an online course. Related: Best Free Online Course Builders
- Virtual Assistant: Helping businesses with administrative tasks online. You might need some organizational skills for this, but it can often be done from home on your own schedule. Related: Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Online Tutor: Tutors for various subjects are in demand. You could potentially earn a good income, especially if you're tutoring in a high-demand subject.
- Consultant: If you're an expert in a specific field, you could potentially earn a high income by providing consulting services to businesses or individuals.
- Podcast Producer: Create and manage podcasts on topics you're passionate or knowledgeable about. Related: How to Start a Podcast
- Freelance Graphic Designer: If you're skilled in design, you could take on freelance design work.
- App Developer: Developing mobile or desktop applications, either for clients or to sell on app stores.
- Freelance SEO Specialist: If you're skilled in SEO, you can work with businesses to improve their website's ranking in search engine results.
- YouTube Content Creator: You can earn money through ad revenue, sponsorships, and merchandise, especially if your content attracts a lot of views.
- Ebook Author: If you enjoy writing, consider self-publishing ebooks and selling them on platforms like Amazon.
- Stock Photographer: If you're good at photography, you can sell your photos to stock photo websites.
- Real Estate Investor: Buying, renting, or selling real estate properties can be a profitable business, but it requires a significant investment upfront.
- Web Developer: Building and maintaining websites for clients can be done from home and pays well if you're skilled in this area.
- Financial Advisor: If you have the right qualifications and skills, you could provide financial advice to clients remotely.
Remember that even though some of these jobs might seem like they're for ‘lazy' people because they can be done from home or don't require physical effort, they often require significant skill, expertise, or investment to be successful and to earn a high income.