If you're looking for an out of the box, easy to publish landing pages and sales pages, then Lead Pages is your best bet. Leadpages will help you grow your email list and convert more leads into customers.
And now, during Black Friday, they just announced 60% which means you can get the standard plan for just $11 per month.
Click Here to Check Out Packages and Discounts
In the past ten years, I have used Lead Pages for product launches, team-building, follow-up sequences, e-book launches, lead magnets and sales pages. In today's economy, it's no longer enough to own a great domain name or build a “cool-looking” website. You need to capture qualified leads and convert them into customers.
One of the best features that sets Leadpages apart from other webpage builders is the “highest converting” sorting option. When you're looking for a template, you can click on “HIGHEST CONVERTING” and view them in order. (see the image below)
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is an easy drag and drop software tool that you can use to build your websites. They are best known for:
- Landing Pages for e-books, courses and other lead magnets.
- Sales Pages for digital products.
- Quick list building pages.
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Five Minute Pages
- Built-in Tracking
One of the easiest ways to get your landing pages published within 5-minutes by using their read-to-go website templates. Check out our full Lead Pages review here.
What Website Templates Are Available?
Whether you are looking for a quick checkout template or a contest template, Leadpages usually has 10 to 20 different templates to choose from per category.
Here are the top website templates to choose from:
- About & Bio
- Free Resource
- Newsletter & Sign Up
- Offer, Discount, & Coupon
- Thank You
- Confirmation Wait List
- Coming Soon
- Webinar & Virtual Event
Leadpages Serves These Business Industries with Ready-to-Go Templates
- Author & Coaches
- Creative Services
- Business & Marketing
- Home Services
- Personal Development
- Real Estate
- And much more…
How to Save Money on Leadpages
There are over 40,000 small business owners who use Leadpages. Each plan comes with a 14-day free trial, plus save 60% on each of these plans with this Black Friday sale.
Monthly Pricing for Leadpages
- Standard Plan for 1 Site = $37 per month
- Pro Plan for 3 Sites = $79 per month
- Advanced Plan for Up to 50 Sites = $321 per month
Annual Pricing for Leadpages
You'll save quite a bit of money when you pay in full for the entire year. Here is Leadpage pricing for the annual plans.
- Standard Plan for 1 Site = $25 per month
- Pro Plan for 3 Sites = $48 per month
- Advanced Plan for Up to 50 Sites = $199 per month
On the Standard Plan, you will save $96 per year. For the Pro plan, you will save $372 per year. On the Advanced Plan, you will save $1,464.
Click Here to Start Your 14-Day Free Trial
Four Steps to Leadpage Success
Step 1: Get Online. You'll want to showcase your business with done-for-you or do-it-yourself websites and landing pages.
Then, Step 2: Collect Quality Leads. Grow your email subscriber list using Aweber or Convertkit. (both allow you to use the service for free up to 500 subscribers)
Step 3: Sell products & services. Increase your income with high-converting sales pages with built-in checkouts and secure online payments powered by Stripe.
Step 4: Optimize & Scale. Check up on your performance with real-time tracking and run unlimited split tests to maximize your results.
Features Of Leadpages
- Drag and Drop: Introduced in 2016, the drag and drop features makes it where you can just drag, drop and click to customize your landing pages. There is no need to hire a designer or a developer. It's push-button, drag and drop simple.
- LeadBoxes: Looking to create a “popup” box for discounts or leadmagnets. Leadpages has their own simple popup box creator called Lead Boxes. Easily build any pop-ups to any website or landing pages using Leadpages Pop-up Builder.
- LeadLinks: A Leadlink allows your current subscribers to join lists or sign up for new offerings with just one click. The subscribers don’t have to opt in again since they’ve already done that in the past (and are already included in your email database). In plain English, a Leadlink is basically a one-click signup page or link.
- A/B Testing: The only way to know what truly works is to test, test and test. Leadpages make it easy to A/B split-test right from your dashboard. From there, you set the control page, make a copy, and implement your tweaks. Leadpages also lets you control how much traffic goes to each variation, but this is a bit advanced.
- SEO Friendly: Optimize your webpages for organic search with easy-to-edit metadata fields and a wide range of SEO-friendly templates. Create and publish an unlimited number of landing pages and web pages, then publish them on your free Leadpages domain or on a website you own.
Because we have had massive success using Leadpages, we highly recommend it. It's actually fun to build and test landing pages. Click here to view examples of Leadpage Templates.
Frequently Asked Questions About Leadpages
Leadpages is one of the most popular landing page builders for small and medium-size businesses. Leadpages is a best-in-class digital lead generation platform that enables entrepreneurs and marketers to easily publish web pages, confidently generate leads, and consistently transform clicks into customers.
Leadpages can be used as a supplement to your business’s website or can replace it altogether. We recommend selecting a website platform that matches your business model. Also, Leadpages has a WordPress plugin that allows you to publish any page on your domain name. Click here for our WordPress Installation Guide.
It’s super easy! Just drag, drop, click, and type to customize your website, landing pages, pop-ups, and more, no need to hire designers or developer. Save time when you start with a professionally designed, conversion-optimized, mobile-responsive template.
Make sure you bookmark this page as I’ll be updating it as often as I can to keep you informed on latest updates about Leadpages.
If you know anyone looking for leadpages, please share this page with them.