Description: PayYourRent is a rent-reporting service that reports your rental payment history to credit bureaus to improve your credit score. The service offers very good customer service at an affordable price.
Offer price: Rental Plan $9.95 per month
Author: I Love Making Money Reviews
Yes, we do recommend PayYourRent. They make reporting your rent to the credit bureaus simple. The pricing is decent. Overall, it is an excellent service to improve your credit score quickly.
Easy to Use - /10
Value for Price - /10
Customer Support - /10
Variety of Features - /10
- Same day processing
- Reports to all three credit bureaus
- Cancel anytime.
- Takes care of payment to landlords on behalf of you
- Service fee is a monthly fee.
Can you really improve your credit score by just paying rent? Yes, you can. PayYourRent helps you do that. Let’s review the service in detail.
What Is PayYourRent?
PayYourRent is a leading provider of online payments in the property management industry. In essence, PayYourRent is a rental payment portal. In addition to assisting renters pay rent online, they also report the payment to top three credit bureaus, Experian, Transunion, and Equifax. The rental payment reporting boosts your credit score effortlessly.
How Does PayYourRent Work?
Step 1: Enter Your Details
Start signing up with PayYourRent with basic information like your email ID, Social Status Number, postal address, and others. Once they collect the details, the background verification process will be initiated. If the verification is successful, they will proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Establish Rent History
PayYourRent will start to collect your rent to your landlord through their portal. It is a portal to pay your rents, credit card bills, loans, etc. PayYourRent not only makes the payment to your landlord but also reports the payment to credit bureaus. Once you set up the payment system, PayYourRent will take care of paying your rent month after month and report them as well.
Step 3: Report to Credit Agencies
In addition to the above mentioned service, they also report your 24 months payment details to the credit bureaus. PayYourRent can report your last 24 months rent payments to credit bureaus. Reporting your on-time rental payment dramatically improves your credit score in quick time. If you're looking for factors that increase or decrease your credit score, click here.
How Much is Pay Your Rent
Monthly fee is $9.95. This includes rental payment processing and reporting to credit bureaus.
What Is Reported To Credit Bureaus?
PayYourRent reports your rent payments up to two years to all the three major credit bureaus. It is important to understand that the rent payments differ from other payments such as credit cards, loans, mortgages, or car payments. Rent payments fall under FICO Score 9 and VantageScore. Those are the two scores you need to improve each month in order to build your credit score.
Also if you're looking to raise your credit score by 100 points, check out our most recent guide to raising your score by 50 to 100 points in the next 30 days.
Most credit card companies don’t check other FICO scores to determine how healthy your credit score is. Only a few companies check FICO Score 9 and VantageScore as well.
Additional Information About Pay Your Rent
- You have to submit your rent details with PayYourRent. This includes a copy of your rental payments and previous leases of up to two years.
- PayYourRent ensures if the payments were made on time.
- If you had made made all the payments on time, then they send the positive report to the bureaus.
- A positive rental trade-line is added to your credit report. You can expect your score to improve by at least 25-30 points in areal quick time. If you have a few marks on your credit report, you can try this Free Credit Repair app.
Pros of PayYourRent
- Same day processing. Most online rental payment solutions take 2 to 3 days to process your payment. But with PayYourRent, your payment is processed on the same.
- PayYourRent reports to all three credit bureaus. This enhances the possibilities to get the desired loan or credit card from any lender of your choice.
- PayYourRent does the job of making the rent payments to landlords on behalf of you. So, you don’t have the trouble of missing a payment.
Cons Of PayYourRent
- For some people, the monthly fee may look a bit on the higher side.
PayYourRent provides a hassle-free service to its customers. The process is simple and user friendly. They take care of your rent reporting task and all you have to do is watch your credit score improve dramatically within a short span.