Looking for an online course platform like Ruzuku to delivery your content. Creating your own online course can be a great way to make extra money. With an online course, you can reach a global audience and share your knowledge and expertise on a specific topic. The key to success with online courses is to choose a subject that you are passionate about and that you know others would be interested in learning more about.
When I first started teaching online in the early 2000's, there were no platforms where you could start your “side hustle” and be up and running by the weekend. Fortunately, there are now lots of platforms that speed up the process and makes it easy for you to grow your business. Ruzuku is a very easy, simple to use online course builder.
Do You Recommend Ruzuku?
Yes, we do recommend it because it claims newbies can get their online courses up and running within two hours, and to be fair, lots of users report that this is totally possible. Ruzuku states it is ‘ridiculously easy’ to build a course platform with them.
Easy to Use - 9.5/10
Value for Price - 7.5/10
Customer Support - 9.1/10
Variety of Features - 9/10
- Email Support Is Active.
- Coupon and early bird discounts.
- Sell You Courses Online By Affiliation
- Supports PayPal and Stripe Payment
- No limitations On Courses
- Quite Comprehensive
- Easy To Use Editor
- Supports Only Two Payments Process
- Customization Is Limited
Features Of Ruzuku
- Progress Tracking: The “Course Progress” feature provides the instructors information on how the students are interacting and progressing through the course. Here you can either view the analytics of your course in its entirety, or focus on data for specific steps in the course. This information can also help you see which students are on track as well as those that may require more encouragement.
- Video And Audio: As part of Ruzuku‘s course creation platform, they offer a professional video and audio hosting service. You can upload an infinite number of video and audio files directly to their platform.
- Assignments: At university level assignment are given to you. Homework could be uploaded into the Discussion Prompt section at the end of each lesson, but Ruzuku says, “Bear in mind that courses on Ruzuku aren’t designed for certification or based on assessments. You can’t require that someone ‘pass’ a test before moving on to the next lesson in your course.”
- Price Your Course: Ruzuku is compatible with PayPal or Stripe, which enables you to set the pricing how you want to. You can offer students a one-off payment, or a payment plan. You can also offer coupons for your students and multiple price points for the same course.
- Content Delivery: Ruzuku has been designed for evergreen courses and well as scheduled courses. The scheduled courses will start on a set date and allows for a number of participants to progress through this course in unison, on a set schedule. This type of model supports community and peer-to-peer learning for the group-coaching and “live” course programs. The Visual Outline Tool allows a straightforward way to plan a course and choose dates that your lessons will be released.
Based on our experience and the customer feedback we deduced that the Ruzuku is somewhat clear and direct.
Ruzuku Pricing for 2023
Ruzuku allows you to get started and get setup for free. The free plan allows you host unlimited courses, but you can only see to 5 students. That's perfect if you want to test the features and get setup before spending money on a course platform.
Once you feel ready to scale your business, then, they have a Core plan that allows for unlimited students. The Core plan is $99 per month.
Then, if you need premium branding and custom domains, I recommend the Pro plan which starts at $199 per year. You can save almost two months by prepaying a year in advance.
What's Included in the paid plan?
All paid plans include:
- Unlimited students
- Unlimited courses (great if you like to experiment with lots of offers)
- Unlimited audio and video uploads (go crazy!)
- Unlimited data storage (why limit your creativity?)
- Comprehensive and friendly support for you and your students
- Dedicated, lightning-fast servers (so your course pages load in a snap)
- Global Content Delivery Network (teach students anywhere in the world)
- Daily backups of your course data (so you can relax)
- Bank-level security for you and your students
- Integrated eCommerce with PayPal and Stripe
When it comes to creating and selling online courses, you have a lot of options. Some of the popular alternatives to Ruzuku include LearnWorld, Thinkific, Podia, Digital Access Pass, Learndash, SamCart, Teachable, Shopify, ThriveCart, WooCommerce, and Kajabi.
Each platform is best suited for a specific setup. For example, LearnWorlds and Thinkific offer a lot of features for creating and selling courses, while Shopify and WooCommerce are mainly ecommerce platforms that you can also use to sell courses.
Kajabi is a great option if you're looking for a platform that's exclusively for creating and marketing courses geared more towards serious course creators or marketers. When choosing a platform, keep in mind factors like pricing, ease of use, course creation tools, and marketing and sales capabilities.
Frequently Asked Questions About Ruzuku
Ruzuku is an online course platform builder. Using Ruzuku, you can design online courses, create the content, and set the pricing for your potential students.
If you have a Bootstrapper subscription, or if you would like to incorporate other types of quizzes in your course activities, you can create one using an outside tool and then embed it into your course.
Students can view course content from any recently updated web browser or mobile device. Depending on the size of your mobile screen, your students may have to pinch or expand your screen to see all of your Ruzuku course.
Yes. Ruzuku is a learning management system LMS designed to help creators, teachers and experts create and sell their online courses. Ruzuku uses a content delivery network on a centralized platform to help deliver content to students.
Ruzuku allows course creators to host teleconferences with slides, group chat and automatic recording. They also host video broadcast with slides and group chat. You can create evergreen courses with drip content and students can mark each activity as complete to track progress.
No. Ruzuku allows you to use a payment processor that is connected to your checking account. Each student's purchase is deposited into that account within 2 to 3 business days.
Make sure you bookmark this page as I’ll be updating it as often as I can to keep you informed on latest updates about Ruzuku.
If you know anyone looking for ruzuku, please share this page with them.